Trailer Hitch Lock
Yokelink Hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in
the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or
hitch-mounted accessory in place. Best used for vehicles, trailers,
and RV hitch locks. Use to secure ball mounts and other couples or
• Fits most 50mm trailer hitch heads
• Easy to install and remove .
• Aluminum body with heavy duty steel lock bar.
• Resists rust and corrosion
• Supplied with 2 keys
• Customization is available.
|Products Model||Trailer Coupler lock|
|Type||Coupler Hitch lock|
|Structure Function||Truck, trailer connector, etc..|
|Place of origin||Ningbo China|
|Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Packing||1 lock per box packing,20 locks per carton|
|Production lead time||30 - 45 days|